Lucas Andrade
A lake A person is looking at a lake. I think the person is a man. The man is standing on the ede of the lake. The man is wering hoodie and pants and tennis shoes. I tinhk it's cold. The sun is shining, the sky is blue and clear, the' re is a mounting far way covert in snow.

A lake

A person is looking at a lake. I think the person is a man. The man is standing on the edge of the lake. The man is wearing a hoodie and pants and tennis shoes. I think it's cold. The sun is shining, the sky is blue and clear, there is a mountain far way covered in snow.

A person is looking at a lake. I think the person is a man. The man is standing on the ede edge of the lake. The man is wering wearing a hoodie, and pants, and tennis shoes. I tinhk think it's cold. The sun is shining, and the sky is blue and clear,. the' re There is a mounting mountain far a way covert covered in snow.  

It should look like this: 

A person is looking at a lake. I think the person is a man. The man is standing on the edge of the lake. The man is wearing a hoodie, pants, and tennis shoes. I think it's cold. The sun is shining, the sky is blue and clear. There is a mountain far away covered in the snow.