Ana
looking for jobs I am an immigrant since 3 years In Canada. Before going here I thought there might be really more opportunity for the job and the selecting process is fair. But now after 6-month search, I understood that the reality is so far from my though. I learned the French language because I moved to Quebec city and after learning that I forgot the English. Now more and more that I search a job in my field study (chemistry) I find that English is more necessary in this case. So I'm here for improving my language with the help of you, and I'm really excited for this opportunity.
Hi, I am Remon, I am living in Bangladesh. Also i have finished my graduation on Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Now I am looking opportunities to move in Canada. I am Fluent in English. I am practicing English for IELTS exam I know its necessary to get JOB/VIsa both.
the post or feeds u had written its around 6 month old. what about job now... its around 1 year since you had no any job.
Yes, of course. I learned French at university but I never found an opportunity in which I could use my French Knowledge. I have forgotten a lot in French. I hope you can find a language exchange partner to improve your English. Greetings from Colombia!
Yes, this is correct., but it depends on your field and the knowledge of your language and also the province that you choose for being there. Unfortunately not all the company are open to hiring the immigrant without the Canadian experience, and they prefer the local person.I'm not disappointed but I see that majority of my Canadian classmates have the job but I have not. But this is just my experience and I don't want giving negative view, because case by case is different.
Really? In my country many people study French and apply for a Canadian visa, because it's said that there are lots of jobs in Canada, and the wages are very high.