Tina lee
A Heartwarming Coworker One of my colleagues has only 10yuan in his pocket and been waiting for his salary. When he was mailing a paper contract costing 10yuan, he asked our coworker to pay for this money, because the remaining 10yuan are supposed for dinner according to his saying.The first thought on my mind was that he must be lying and he didn't want to pay for this money that can not be reimbursed! However, this coworker sensed that he must need money for at least for tomorrow's stuff and said to him he can lend him 200yuan. The colleague added that his cellphone was already lack of money and he just needed 100yuan. I was totally touched by this considerate coworker. Plus,we have a coworker who can totally understand the one indeed and are willing to offer some help. That is huge and heartwarming.
1

A Heartwarming Coworker

One of my colleagues only has 10yuan in his pocket and has been waiting for his salary. He was mailing a paper contract costing 10yuan, he asked one of our coworkers to pay for the mailing, because the remaining 10yuan were supposed to be for his dinner according to his saying. The first thought that came to my mind was that he must be lying and he didn't want to pay for the mailing since the money can not be reimbursed!
However, the coworker that was asked for the money sensed that he must need money at least until tomorrow and said to him he can lend him 200yuan. The colleague added that his cellphone was already lacking money and he just needed 100yuan.
I was totally touched by this considerate coworker. Plus, we have a coworker who can totally understand a person in need and are willing to offer some help. That is huge and heartwarming.

Good story about generosity.
:)
I think u r a lucky guy because your colleague are so nice.In addition,your story make me feel better.