罗斯
下雨的时候。 秋天常常下雨。我下雨的时候喜欢林里散步。 我下雨时候喜欢在酒吧喝一杯咖啡。我下雨时候喜欢坐公共汽车。下雨的时候我喜欢家里看书,喝一杯热水。下雨的时候我喜欢看下雨,而听到下雨的声。 When it rains In the autumn it often rains. When it rains I like to walk in the forest. When it rains I like to be in a café having a coffee. When it rains I like to be on a bus. When it rains I like to be at home, reading a book, with a cup of hot water. When it rains I like to watch the rain and listen to the rain.

下雨Nothing wrong but like in English, too wordy for a title.

秋天常常下雨。下雨喜欢在樹林里散步。
下雨时喜欢在酒吧喝一杯咖啡。

我下雨时候喜欢坐公共汽车。same correction

下雨我喜欢家里一边看书一边喝一杯热水。according to the meaning of your English.

下雨我喜欢看下雨而听到下雨的声

Though 下雨的时候 is not wrong, but this way is less wordy. Just like your last line, could have been better expressed more naturally in English as "When it rains, I like to watch and listen to it".

When it rains
In the autumn it often rains. When it rains I like to walk in the forest. When it rains I like to be in a café having a coffee. When it rains I like to be on a bus. When it rains I like to be at home, reading a book, with a cup of hot water. When it rains I like to watch the rain and listen to the rain.

下雨的时候。

秋天常常下雨。下雨的时候我喜欢在林里散步,喜欢在酒吧喝一杯咖啡,喜欢坐公共汽车,喜欢在家里看书,喝一杯热水。喜欢看着雨不停的下,听着雨的声。

When it rains

下雨的时候。

秋天常常下雨。

我下雨的时候喜欢树林里散步。 我下雨时候喜欢在酒吧喝一杯咖啡。我下雨时候喜欢坐公共汽车。下雨的时候我喜欢家里看书,喝一杯热水。下雨的时候我喜欢看下雨,而且下雨的声音

When it rains

下雨的时候。

秋天常常下雨。我下雨的时候喜欢林里散步(下雨的时候,我喜欢去树林里散步/我喜欢在下雨的时候去树林里散步)
我下雨时候喜欢在酒吧咖啡厅喝一杯咖啡。我下雨时候喜欢坐公共汽车。下雨的时候我喜欢在家里看书,喝一杯热水。下雨的时候我喜欢看下雨,而听到下雨的声声音

When it rains

According to your English version, it can be more literal. The example is following:

秋天常常下雨。

下雨时,我喜欢去树林里散步。

下雨时,我喜欢在咖啡厅里喝咖啡。

下雨时,我喜欢坐公共汽车。

下雨时,我喜欢在家读着一本书,喝着一杯热水。

下雨时,我喜欢看雨落,听雨声。

The last sentence is changed into--I like to watch the rain fall and listen to the rain.

Just for reference.

Very good piece of writing! It is like a poem. Just two points:1 remember the preposition! 喜欢在林子里散步/喜欢在树林里散步;喜欢在家里看书。2 听到下雨的声音/听雨声, 听到下雨的声 sounds incomplete to my ears.