Tiffany Ye
Overeating This afternoon I ate too much, so my mother said it was like that she fed a piggy. I felt uncomfortable after eating and got unhappy. I thought I must lose the interest in food since then. Sometimes I feel delightful while going to convenient store to buy some Odens, I like the smell of Hot And Sour Rice Noodles, I can eat plenty of coke cola chicken wings. When I really love to eat something, I will try my best to eat until be tired of it. Relying on something is dangerous, having much feelings is hurt. At night, my mother asked me whether I want to eat meat, I said yes and would like sour and sweet flavor. I want to go to Germany as soon as possible, getting rid of the past and starting a new life. Please, embassy, give me visa.

Overeating

This afternoon I ate too much, so my mother said it was like that she was feeding fed a piggy. I felt uncomfortable after eating and got became unhappy. I thought have been thinking since then I must lose the interest in obsession with food since then.

Sometimes I feel delightedful/excited while when going to a/the convenience(?)/nearby store to buy some Odens <em>(what is Odens? - cannot find anything like it in Tianjin)</em> , I like the smell of Hot And Sour Rice Noodles, I can eat plenty of coke cola and chicken wings <em>(sounds like it is not in China at all)</em>.

When I am really enjoying eating  love to eat something, I will try my best to eat until be tired of it. Relying on something anyone is dangerous, often resulting in hurt having much feelings is hurt. <em>(this seems to be 'out of the blue' so not sure I have the meaning right - there is no hint of hurt in the rest of the article)</em>

At Last(?) night, my mother asked me whether I want/wanted <em>(it can be present tense because that's the tense she used in the question)</em> to eat meat, I said yes and would like sweet and sour and sweet <em>(we just order the adjectives the other way, no idea why!)</em> flavor.

I want to go to Germany as soon as possible, getting rid of the past and starting a new life. Please, embassy, give me a visa.

Overeating

This afternoon I ate too much, so my mother said it was like that she had fed a piggy. I felt uncomfortable after eating and got unhappy. I have thought I must lose the interest in food since then.

Sometimes I feel delightful delighted while going to convenient convenience stores to buy some Odens, I like the smell of Hot And Sour Rice Noodles, I can eat plenty of coke coca-cola chicken wings.

When I really love to eat something, I will try my best to eat until be I am tired of it. Relying on something is dangerous, having much feelings is hurt.

At night, my mother asked me whether I want to eat meat, I said yes and would like sour and sweet flavor.

I want to go to Germany as soon as possible, getting to get rid of the past and starting a new life. Please, embassy, give me visa.