Huynh
every is a gift hello everyone, my name is Linh, today i'm so happy so i decide to write something on italki. i had scored two goals at a football match led our team to the final match, i will never forget that moment, it was extremely exciting...
2

Hi Huynh. Here are a few corrections: Capitalize the first letter of every sentence. The personal pronoun "I" is always capitalized. 

Every day is a gift

Hello everyone, my name is Linh. Today I'm so happy so I decided to write something on italki. I had scored two goals at a football match that led our team to the final match. I will never forget that moment, because it was extremely exciting... (You can show excitement with an exclamation point "!")

2

every day is a gift

hello everyone, my name is Linh. Today i'm so happy so i decided to write something on italki. i scored two goals at a football match that led our team to the final match. I will never forget that moment, it was extremely exciting...

you write very well in English. You don't need to put "had scored" because scored already implies it happened in the past. Congrats on your soccer game!