Cristiane Fernandes
Surrogacy The surrogate is a women, that receive the some embryo to growing up in her wombs. The embryo is a concept after to be a fetus. They implatnts the embryo in the wombs. It's a artificial insemination. In medicine, you are doing fast track whem you make the process occur faster than in the past.

Surrogacy

The surrogate is a woman that receives an embryo to develop in her womb.

The embryo is a concept before becoming a fetus.

They implant the embryo in the womb.

It's an artificial insemination.

In medicine, you do fast track when you make the process occur faster than in the past.

Surrogacy

A surrogate is a women, that have an embryo of another woman in her womb

An embryo is a concept of a fetus.

They implant the embryo in the womb.

It's an artificial insemination.

In medical terms, a surrogate is a mother taking a burden of child bearing for another mother.

OR

ABOUT SURROGATE MOTHERS

An embryo is created using either the intended parents’ or donor’s gametes (egg and sperm).

The surrogate mother’s eggs are not used.

The embryo is created using very specialized assisted reproductive technology.

One or more of these embryos is then transferred into the surrogate mother’s womb.

The surrogate mother becomes pregnant and is then released into the care of her own OBGYN to receive prenatal care and for delivery.

The surrogate mother gives birth with the love and support of the intended parents.

"Surrogate" has many definitions. Only one of them refers to a woman as a surrogate mother for someone who is unable to do it. See other definitions: a substitute, especially a person deputizing for another in a specific role or office; (in the Christian Church) a bishop's deputy who grants marriage licenses; a judge in charge of probate, inheritance, and guardianship. (definitions taken from google)