Naoki
About the last weekends In the last 2 days, I mean yesterday and the day before yesterday,I went camping at a foot of the Mount Fuji. I really had a great time with friends. In this weekend a music festival was held in that area and we joined it. It is annual event, and the name of the festival is Asagiri Jam, it is famous for camping and good music. We can see great musiciands while camping. out tent accommodate up to 10 people, so all of us slept in one big tent.

About the last weekends

In the last 2 days, I mean yesterday and the day before yesterday,I went camping at a foot of the Mount Fuji. I really had a great time with friends.
In this weekend A music festival was also held in that area and we joined it. It is annual event, and the name of the festival is called Asagiri Jam, it is famous for camping and good music. We can see great musiciands while camping.
Our tent accommodates up to 10 people, so all of us slept in one big tent.

楽しそうですね!どんなバンドがありましたか?

About the last weekends

This  weekend a music festival was held in that area and we joined it. It is  an annual event, and the name of the festival is Asagiri Jam, it is famous for camping and good music. We can see great musicians while camping.
Our  tent accommodates up to 10 people, so all of us slept in one big tent.

Wow that sounds like a lot of fun.