Lorena
Course evaluation This is for my english course, please make any change you consider This course have been very interesting, with lots of materials that give me a complete diferente approuch to language. Derevianka's book has became a wonderful tool, for my english. However, I can not see myself improving so much. I would add that the time between a writing work and the correction has been really long which make the analysis of errors quite dificult. The classroom atmosphere has been wonderful, although the huge different levels of my classmates, I think I learn something from everybody. I had never meet a teacher with so much passion on her work, who gives extra time to support students, honesty you have became a rol model for me. If there where something I would change could be, the practise of CAE test from the begging to could trully see a improvement.
1

Course evaluation
This is for my English course. Please make any changes you consider necessary.

This course has been very interesting, with lots of materials that gave me a completely different approach to studying English.
Derevianka's book has become a wonderful tool for my English, but I cannot see myself improving so much.
I would add that the time between a writing assignment and the correction has been really long, which makes the analysis of errors quite difficult.
The classroom atmosphere has been wonderful, in spite of the hugely different levels of my classmates, and I think I learned something from everybody.
I have never meet a teacher with so much passion for her work, and who gives so much extra time to support her students. Honestly, you have become a role model for me.
If there was one thing I could change, it would be to practice the CAE test from the beginning, so we could truly see an improvement.