Débora Cordeiro
Immigration "No country has received a more diverse variety of immigrants than the United States." I think this is true, United Stats it's a country that everyone would like to live. European country have also received great number of immigrants. People use to come from poor countries, they are trying to find better places to live.
1

Immigration

"No country has received a more diverse variety of immigrants than the United States."
I think this is true. The United States is a country where anyone would like to live.
European countries have also received a great number of immigrants. People usually come from poor countries, trying to find better places to live.

1

Immigration

I think this is true, the United States it's a country that everyone would like to live in.
European countries have also received great number of immigrants. People use to come from poor countries, they are trying to find better places to live.

I believe that today most of the immigrants who are on the move have financial reasons. There is also a sizable number who move because of wars.