Gabi
German reunification A few days ago, many people celebrated the Day of German Unity. At this days we are thinking about that German people were separated by the Wall for so many years. It wasn't allowed to visit relatives or friends as one would had liked it. I'm thinking back to that time when the peaceful revolution started. It was an anxious and restless time. Nowbody knew what would happen. Luckily, all went well. Even today, I hardly can believe that the German reunification was possible. It is amazing, and I am so thankful and happy.

German reunification

A few days ago, many people celebrated the Day of German Unity. At On this days we are thinking about that the German people who were separated by the Wall for so many years. It wasn't They weren't allowed to visit relatives or friends as one would had have liked it.
I'm thinking back to that time when the peaceful revolution started. It was an anxious and restless time. Nowbody knew what would happen. Luckily, all went well.
Even today, I hardly can believe that the German reunification was possible. It is amazing, and I am so thankful and happy.

Hello Gabi. I enjoyed reading your note. Very nice job! 

German reunification

A few days ago, many people celebrated the Day of German Unity. At this day, we reflect about how German people were separated by the Wall for so many years. It wasn't allowed to visit relatives or friends as one would had liked it.
Even today, I can hardly believe that the German reunification was possible. It is amazing, and I am so thankful and happy.