Mahsa
Community Tutor
Please correct my mistakes if possible. A Subject that You Have Never had the Opportunity to Study? I always liked study about psychology but I could not studied it till that I could study it in master’s course! Because when I was high school my father registered me in experimental sciences. For entering university I thought that I have to give an exam in human sciences field so I studied this field but I accepted in social sciences in bachelor course! I liked it too but I did not like it as psychology. So I tried much more to enter master’s in psychology major. Finally I am succeed. Also I will do PHD in psychology. If I will say to you about a subject that I have never had the opportunity to study I say I like to study about homeopathy. I like to know about natural substances for people’s health and role of homeopathic in treatment ill people. Anyone can correct me. I will be so grateful.

Please correct my mistakes if possible. A Subject that You Have Never had the Opportunity to Study?

I always liked studying (or 'liked to study) about psychology, but I could not study it till that I could study it in master’s course! Because when I was high school, my father registered me in experimental sciences. For entering university I thought that I had to give an exam in human sciences field so I studied this field, but I accepted in social sciences in bachelor course! I liked it too but I did not like it as psychology. So I tried much more to enter master’s in psychology major. Finally I am succeed. Also I will do PHD in psychology. If I will (After 'if' we NEVER use 'will') say to you about a subject that I have never had the opportunity to study I say I like to study about homeopathy. I like to know about natural substances for people’s health and role of homeopathic in treatment ill people. Anyone can Correct me, please. I will be so grateful.

Please correct my mistakes if possible. Would You Like to Study a Subject that You Have Never had the Opportunity to Study?

I always liked to study about psychology, but I could not studied study it until I was pursuing my till that I could study it in master’s course, because when I was in high school, my father registered me in experimental sciences. For entering university, I thought that I have had to give an exam in human sciences field so I studied this field that subject, but I accepted to study in social sciences in bachelor's course! I liked it too, but I did not like it as much as psychology. So, I tried much more hard to enter master’s in psychology major. Finally, I am succeeded. Also I will do PhD in psychology. (Or....Also, I am planning to do PhD in psychology after completing my master's degree.) If I will say to you about a subject that I have never had the opportunity to study, I would say that I like to study about homeopathy. I like to know about natural substances used for restoring people’s health and role of homeopathic medicines in treatment of ill people. Anyone can correct me. I will be so grateful.