Gaia Consalvo
My lifestyle Hi! My name is Gaia . I'm 15 years old. I live in Valmontone near Rome. I like english , but i isn't very good. I'm a student. In my family are four people : My mother, my father and my sister. I like study but i like soo much go out with my friends, go to the gym, and i like know new people. My favourite sport is Swimming. I like this sport beacuse it's brillant and it is the only sport that makes me feel really good! I was a swimmer . This is me :)

My lifestyle

Hi! My name is Gaia . I'm 15 years old. I live in Valmontone near Rome. I like english , but i isn't it is not very good.
I'm a student. In my family are four people : My mother, my father and , my sister and me.
I like study to study but i like I also like to soo much go out with my friends, go to the gym, and i like to know new people.
My favourite sport is Swimming. I like this sport beacuse because it's brillant, and it is the only sport that makes me feel really good! I was a swimmer . This is me :)

You have some minor grammar errors and wrong word choices, but in general it is a nice self introduction.

Good luck

Axlent, tutor on Italki

My lifestyle

Hi! My name is Gaia . I'm 15 years old. I live in Valmontone near Rome. I like english , but i isn't am not very good.
I'm a student. In my family are four people : My mother, my father and my sister.
I like TO study but I like soo much go out with my friends What I like most is going out with my friends, going to the gym, and i like know meeting new people.
My favourite sport is Swimming. I like this sport beacuse it's brillant and it is the only sport that makes me feel really good! BECAUSE I was a swimmer . This is me :)

:D

you are upside-down! :) why? ahahah keep studying!! bye!