Marco
I'll write about today Today I'm ill, I don't feel myself well. Every year, when the summer ends and the autumn starts my temperature grow up and I must spend two/three days closing in my house and I can't moving from my bed. This is so sad... I live in Milan and in the end of october the sun is still up in the sky. It's not so cold and I should go out if I wouldn't felt so bad. Can you understand me? But I don't want complaining. I hope I'll be better tomorrow... (Thanks to everyone will correct this note and I hope you'll have a good day, better then my) Bye
1

I'll write about today

Today I'm ill, I don't feel myself well. Every year, when the summer ends and the autumn starts my temperature grow up goes up, and I must spend two/three days closing staying in my house, and I can't moving move from my bed. This is so sad...
I live in Milan and in the end of october the sun is still up in the sky. It's not so cold, and I should go out if I wouldn't felt feel so bad. Can you understand me?
But I don't want complaining to complan. I hope I'll be get better tomorrow...

(Thanks to everyone will correct this note and I hope you'll have a good day, better then my)

Bye

These are the corrections. Good luck!

Axlent

Tutor from Italki

I'll write about today      Today's Topic     OR       What Will I Write About Today

Today I'm ill. (another option is to say Today I'm sick.) (end of idea) I don't feel myself well. Every year, when the summer ends at the end of summer and the beginning of autumn I get sick. and the autumn starts my temperature grow up and I must spend two/three days closing closed up in my house and I can't moving get out of bed. from my bed. This is so sad...
I live in Milan. (end of idea.) and in At the end of oOctober, (months are always capitalized) the sun is still outup in the sky. It's not so cold, (comma comes before the conjunction and to separate two ideas) and I should could go out if I wouldn't weren't felt feeling so bad. Can you understand me? Do you understand what I mean?
But I don't want to complaining. I hope I'll be better tomorrow...

(Thanks to everyone who will corrects this note. (end of idea)  and I hope you'll have a better day than (use than for comparison of your day and my day) I am having. good day. better then my)

Bye   That sounded like a terrible time.

I'll write about today

Today I'm ill, I don't feel myself well. Every year, when the summer ends and the autumn starts my temperature grow up and I must spend two/three days closing in my house and I can't moving from my bed. This is so sad...
I live in Milan and in the end of october ( at the end of october, in the end means finally) the sun is still up in the sky. It's not so cold and I should go out if I wouldn't felt so bad. Can you understand me?
But I don't want complaining. I hope I'll be better tomorrow...

Bye

Thanks! I'm fine now. It was just for writing something in English, nothing of seriuos... :)
Hope u get better~~