Kasia
An essay without a title - practicing writing Some people like changes, whereas others preffer to remain in stable, long-term commitments. What are precursors of living in a certain way? Do particular features of our character catalyze prosperity or misfortune? It is claimed that it's scientifically proved that there is a correlation between someone's personality and lifestyle. Extroverts, who are energetic people always looking out for more various experiences and for contact with others, are more likely to pursue short-term relationships and responsibilities. They tend to take up diffeent activities more willingly and their actions are often precursors to opening new avenues in numerous aspects of life. Introverts, on the other hand, preffer long-term engagements, both professional and personal. They seem to have habits they practice every day and sometimes even a slight change can put them off their stroke. But it is not said that we are condemned to living in a certain way only beacause we represent some 'described in a Dictionary of Psychology' features. We, as sensible beings, can and should decide about the way we live. For some people who had been choosing a slow pace of life for the first 30 or so years of their lives, something can suddenly change so they'll start living in a way that seemed strange to them before: they may start driving fast, eating more/less healthy, take up carate classes or start their own bussiness. Others may decide to slow down, take their time to consider what needs to be improved in their lives, which gaps need filling. So all in all I belive that it's an individual decision of our own that makes our lives what they are. If we blame labels for lack of success it is high time to disillusion ourselves and take full responsibility for our own well-being.

An essay without a title - practicing writing

Some people like changes, whereas others preffer to remain in stable, long-term commitments. What are the precursors of living in a certain way? Do particular features of our character catalyze prosperity or misfortune?

It is Some claimed that it's scientifically proved ["it is claimed" and "it's scientifically proved" sounds really strange and isn't natural to say] that there is a correlation between someone's a perons's personality and lifestyle. Extroverts, who are energetic people always looking out for more varied experiences and for contact with others, are more likely to pursue short-term relationships and responsibilities. They tend to take up different activities more willingly and their actions are often precursors to opening new avenues in numerous aspects of life. Introverts, on the other hand, preffer long-term engagements, both professional and personal. They seem to have habits they practice every day and sometimes even a slight change can put them off their stroke.

But it is not said that we are condemned to living in a certain way only beacause we represent some 'described in a Dictionary of Psychology' features. We, as sensible beings, can and should decide about the way how we live. For some people, who have been choosing a slower pace of life for the first 30 or so years of their lives, something can suddenly change so they'll start living in a way that seemed strange to them before: they may start driving fast, eating more/less healthy, take up karate classes or start their own bussiness. Others may decide to slow down, take their time to consider what needs to be improved in their lives, and/or which gaps need filling [when we finish a series of comma separated points, it sounds like the sentence hasn't ended if we don't add a conjunction before the final point].

So all in all I believe that it's an individual decision of our own that to makes our lives what they are. If we blame labels for our lack of success it is high time to we disillusion ourselves and take full responsibility for our own well-being.