Özge
which country i would like to go If i have The opportunity to visit a foreign country för two ör three weeks, I would like to choose The UK, London. I began to impress this country at The time I was reading The novel about Ouenn Elizabeth 1. Ana i realized how historical anda effectual The uk's each city. Every books describe how Thé lands around anda tell Elizabeth how to won Thé war of Thrones. Every description of area, i wonder Where All them. I Can Imagine The vast green area, historical buildings, London eye, big ban anda others. A lot of features cannot be ignored in there.How can anyone be not affect by London after being a little bit history. I haven't beenlearn dreaming to visit London anda travelling those places which is a very important in history.

Which country i would I like to go to?

If I have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two or three weeks, I would like to choose The UK, specifically London.

I began to get an impression of this country at the time I was reading The a novel about Oueen Elizabeth I, and I realised how each city in the UK was historical anda effectual the UK's each city. Every books describes how the lands around anda tell how Elizabeth how to won the war of Thrones. Every area description of area, I made me wonder where all them it was. I can imagine the vast green area, historical buildings, the London Eye, Big Ben anda others. A lot of features cannot be ignored in there. How can anyone be not be affected by London after being a little bit history.

I haven't been learn dreaming to visit London anda travelling  those places which is a very important in history.

The photo suggests that you did get to see London Özge.

It looks like your English keyboard still types non-English characters.

For monarchs we use roman numerals:

Queen Elizabeth I      (1st)

Queen Elizabeth II     (2nd)

Henry VIII                (8th)

I have had to guess at what you were trying to say in some sentences Özge.

Den

Which country i would like to go to

If I have the opportunity to visit a foreign country for two ör three weeks, I would like to choose the UK, London.

I began to be impressed by this country at the time I was reading the a novel [1] about Oueen Elizabeth I. And I realized how historical and effectual [bu kelimeyi anlamadım] The uk's each city in the UK is. Every books [?Each chapter (Bir kitabı okuduğunuz söylediniz)] describes the surroundıng lands around and tell how Elizabeth how to won the war of Thrones [tarih hatası!]. With every description of an area, i wonder where it is All them. I can imagine the vast green area, the historical buildings, the London eye, Big Ben and others. A lot of features cannot be ignored in there. How can anyone be not affected by London after learning a little bit of history?

I haven't beenlearn dreaming to visit London anda travelling those places which is a very important in history. [Anlamadım. Belki: Instead of learning I have been dreaming of visiting London and travelling to those places which are very important in history.]

1. The novel = sadece bir kitab var. A novel = Queen Elizabeth I hakkinda birden fazla kitab var; kitaptan biri okudunuz.

You're welcome any time :)
Yes you are Right. Maybe someday i visit Egypt.
If you like the history you should to came to Egypt it's about 7000 year's of history