Xiatong
Pixar (Part 1) Furthermore, intangible resources constitute the core competitive advantages of Pixar. All of these advantages are very valuable, and most of them are rare and difficult to imitate. Animation films are visualized stories, and quality of stories heavily relies on the storytellers. Luckily, Pixar has the best storytellers. It has artsy animation experts who create a lot of classical characters, such as clownfish Nemo with a small right fin, superwoman Helen Parr who can reshape herself into a boat, and trash compactor robot Wall-E with the childlike eyes. What’s more, Pixar has Silicon Valley techies who always satisfy script writers’ requirement of visual effects. For example, Pixar's engineers developed special software just to create semi-transparent leaves. In addition to these “geeks”, Pixar also has sharp-sighted managers who make sure Pixar’s films achieve both creative and commercial triumph. The amount of talent like these people is finite, and they are loyal to Pixar; so it is difficult for other animation studios to acquire these excellent employees. Therefore, as long as Pixar continually attracts its employees, it can keep this competitive advantage.
Please give me some suggestion, thank you :)