Amanda Von Dolteren
Update Seeing as how there isn't really a status update on italki, this will basically cover the past few months. For starters, I greatly apologize to those who have been attempting to talk to me. I switched phones and had problems signing back in to italki. The password wouldn't work and on top of that, I couldn't get into the email account that this is connected to. Next, I'm taking some more advanced classes along with some outside activities and I'm not online as much as I'd like. If you still wish to talk to me, feel free to message me. I also have a Line account now as well (that gives you the options of Kakao, Line, and Skype for further conversations). My Mandarin is much better now so I can have some very, very basic conversations in Chinese but I still need help. My priority is also still Korean, especially since there are no possible classes where I live. So if you still are willing to help me with that, I would be very grateful. Once again, I am very sorry for going MIA on some of you. Unfortunately, sometimes things that are required (like school) have to take precedence over passions (like learning languages). However, I should be on Kakao and Line often so if you wish to be partners, message me and I'll send you an ID. Thank you for reading. Have a great day. -Amanda V.
hello ,I am from China ,My skype name is xujiawen90 ,My E-mail address is [email protected] ,Let us be friends and teach each other ,Thank you very much !