markxia
Describe a quiz show on TV---- please help me to correct it, thanks Today I would like to talk about a quiz TV show, which was very famous several years ago in China. Its name was "Happy Dictionary". Every time, it invited some people to join. The candidates had to answer a few single selection questions in order to win the final prizes. These questions were really wide ranged. So, it was very difficult for a candidate to prepare for it in advance. But the very interesting part for that show was that it allowed candidate asking for help in the following ways, which were asking for help by making a telephone call to a friend, asking the computer to delete an incorrect answer and asking the audience to vote for the correct answer. But every candidate can only use these methods once during the game. I think by doing this, it made the show more interactive and interesting. That is why I like this show.
1

Describe a quiz show on TV---- please help me to correct it, thanks

Today I would like to talk about a quiz TV (quiz) show, which was very famous several years ago in China. Its name was "Happy Dictionary". Every time (show), it invited some people to join. The candidates had to answer a few single selection questions in order to win the final prizes. These questions were really wide ranged (wide-ranging). So, it was very difficult for a candidate to prepare for it (them) in advance. But the very interesting part for (of) that show was that it allowed candidate(s) (to) asking for help in the following ways:, which were asking for help by making a telephone call to a friend, asking the computer to delete an incorrect answer(, or) and asking the audience to vote for the correct answer. But every (each) candidate can only use these methods once during the game. I think by doing this, it made the show more interactive and interesting. That is why I like(ed) this show.