Alina
To my friends on italki to my friends on italki My dearest friends. I'm so sorry, that I wasn't here a long time. From the April I'm living and working in St.Petersburg. So, this half year wasn't so easy for me - I had to find new friends, meeting new collegues, try hard in new job with new boss and always think about money and my future in this new city. But now, I think, things become easy and I can return to the italki. Tell me about your achievements! Also I'm in plans of traveling to Japan in April 2015. I'm just thinking now, but tell me please if someone will glad to see me in Tokyo. Maybe someone could give me some advises about cheapest hostels and food and other live-hacks of Tokyo. Or maybe someone (why not?) could host me at week. You should know - I always glad for guests of our city and also I could host someone at several nights. Do you know couchsirefing.com site? ))

To my friends on italki

to my friends on italki

My dearest friends. I'm so sorry, that I wasn't here a long time. Since April I have been living  and working in St.Petersburg. So, this half year wasn't so easy for me - I had to find new friends, meet new collegues, try hard in my new job with a new boss and always think about money and my future in this new city.
But now, I think, things are becoming easier  and I can return to  italki. Tell me about your achievements!

Also I'm planning on travelling to Japan in April 2015. I'm just thinking now, but tell me please if someone will glad to see me in Tokyo. Maybe someone could give me someadvice  about cheapest hostels and food and other live-hacks of Tokyo. Or maybe someone (why not?) could host me at week. You should know - I always glad for guests of our city and also I could host someone at several nights. Do you know couchsirefing.com site? ))

Yes I use couchsurfing,and also Servas.org which is another hosting organization.You might also try "house-sitting". Do you know what that is Alina?

To my friends on italki

My dearest friends. I'm so sorry, that I wasn't here a long time. From the April I'm living and working in St.Petersburg. So, this half year wasn't so easy for me - I had to find new friends, meeting new collegues, try hard in new job with new boss and always think about money and my future in this new city.
But now, I think, things become easy and I can return to the italki. Tell me about your achievements!

Also I'm in plans of traveling to Japan in April 2015. I'm just thinking now, but tell me please if someone will glad to see me in Tokyo. Maybe someone could give me some advises about cheapest hostels and food and other live-hacks of Tokyo. Or maybe someone (why not?) could host me at week. You should know - I always glad for guests of our city and also I could host someone at several nights. Do you know couchsirefing.com site? ))