Nancy
2014.10.20 There is a understand you of person, is the biggest happiness, this person, not necessarily perfect, but he can read you, can deep into your heart, can understand your in the mind of everything, the most understand you, always will always beside you, silent guard you, don't let you suffer a little injustice, the man who ever really loves you not say many love your word, but will do many love you thing

2014.10.20

The greatest happiness is when someone understand you. They may not be perfect, but he can read your mind, look deep into your heart, understand your way of thinking, and most importantly they are always beside you, silently guarding, protecting you from even the smallest injustice. The man who truly loves you may not say those words, but will show his love with his actions.

I hope I managed to convey your thoughts.

However, your English is still basic so try to stay close to your level for a little while.

You will get where you want eventually so be patient and keep practicing and working hard :)

Good luck, and have fun learning :)

Mary you have to do something with your english....maybe some lessons? i am trying to correct what you wrote and it is impossible! sorry but you have to improve your grammar and syntax skills...
典型的中式英文,哈哈