Fannie
my college life when i frist setting my foot in nanfang college,i was attracted by beautiful scenery,thus i had a great impression for my college and hope can adapt to life here fast as can.my college plan is hope myself can make every day significance,hard to study,make lot of people friends and join club events.what's more,discovering and bring my hobbies or interest.And how to make my plan come ture ?i must persist to make hard efforts everyday in college,thought and behavior go ahead together.

My College Life

When I first set foot in nanfang college, I was attracted by the beautiful scenery, and I had a great impression of my college and hope to adapt to life here fast as can. My college plan is hope myself can make every day significance, hard to study, make lot of people friends and join club events. What's more, discovering and bring my hobbies or interest. And how to make my plans come true? I must persist to make hard efforts everyday in college, thought and behavior go ahead together.

my college life

When I frist first setting set my foot in Nanfang College, I was attracted by the beautiful scenery, thus i had a leaving me with a great impression for my of the college and provding me hope that I can could quickly adapt to life here fast as can. My college plan is was hope myself can to make every day significant , study hard to study, make lot of people friends, and join club events. What's more, I wanted to make discoveries and bring expand my hobbies or interest. And How do I to make my plan come true? I must persist to make hard efforts great strides everyday in college -- thought and behavior go ahead together hand in hand.

Trust yourself.Come on.