John
Problems with Water Resources It goes without doubt we are losing fresh water globally at an alarming rate. In this assay, I will explore some reasons for this phenomenon and suggest some possible governmental measures for this. It is apparent that there are a number of reasons for it. Firstly, in this fast-developing world, some huge economies are growing more industrial, so they need more water to sustain their development. At the same time, due to the accelerating urbanization, increasingly more people are living in the cities, which results in a greater requirement of fresh watch to satisfy their higher living standards. For example, in China, in the past few decades, hundreds of millions have flooded into cities; more watch is used in sanitation systems which are usually unable to access in rural areas. Finally, water pollution has become a series problem in some newly-developed nations because they focus too much on the economic growth. Luckily, there is a lot government can do to prevent this situation from going bad to worse. To begin with, we can use sea water for the sanitation systems in some coastal cities which may save a great amount of cherish fresh water resources. Also, some nations should pay more attention to environmental protection. In short, there are a bunch of explanations for the gradual loss of fresh water, but we still have much to do to cope with it.

Problems with Water Resources

It goes without doubt We are undoubtedly losing fresh water globally at an alarming rate. In this essay, I will explore some reasons for this phenomenon and suggest some possible governmental measures for this.

It is apparent that <em>(haha IELTS meaningless phrases!)</em> there are a number of reasons for it. Firstly, in this fast-developing world, some huge of the largest economies <em>(not the economies but the countries)</em> are growing more industrial, so they need more water to sustain their development. At the same time, due to the accelerating urbanization, increasingly more people are living in the cities, which results in a greater requirement of fresh waterch to satisfy their higher living standards. For example, in China, in the past few decades, hundreds of millions have flooded into cities; more watch <em>(? watch - that's twice?)</em>  is used in sanitation systems which are usually unable to access unavailable in rural areas. Finally, water pollution has become a series serious problem in some newly-developing nations because they focus too much on the economic growth.

Luckily, there is a lot government can do to prevent this situation from going bad to getting progressively worse. To begin with, we can use sea water for the sanitation systems in some coastal cities which may save a great amount of cherished fresh water resources. Also, some nations should pay more attention to environmental protection.

In short, there are a bunch of many <em>(don't use this idiom in writing)</em> explanations for the gradual loss of fresh water, but we still have much to do to cope with it.