candice
Voice12 READING:http://vocaroo.com/i/s1wdTofQJgBQ THERE has been a wild storm, and the good ship is a wreck. Do you see how the men cling to the mast of the ship? The life-boat has been sent out to save them; and some of them are in it. They try to reach the shore. Row, men; row for your lives! See, the boat seems to sink in the waves! Down, down it goes. Oh, the poor men! But see, there it is once more! It is on the top of a wave. Now it comes near the shore. Pull, men, pull! Here it comes! The boat is on the shore, and the men are safe! The boat goes out once more to the wreck. And at last all the poor men are saved. Kneel down, men, and thank God, who has saved you in the storm

Voice12

READING:http://vocaroo.com/i/s1wdTofQJgBQ
THERE has been a wild storm, and the good ship is a wreck.
Do you see how the men cling to the mast of the ship?
The life-boat has been sent out to save them; and some of them are in it. They try to reach the shore. Row, men; row for your lives!
See, the boat seems to sink in the waves! Down, down it goes. Oh, the poor men!
But see, there it is once more! It is on the top of a wave. Now it comes near the shore. Pull, men, pull!
Here it comes! The boat is on the shore, and the men are safe!
The boat goes out once more to the wreck. And at last all the poor men are saved.
Kneel down, men, and thank God, who has saved you in the storm

<em>You have some troubles with 'sh' in 'shore',  and also with final consonants: wild sounds like while, 'out' sounds like 'ou' 'sink' like 'sing' or 'thing', 'at last' like 'a lass'</em>

you make me remember long time ago when I started recording my voice. it was very terrible to listen, I felt so bad and wanted to give up. But finally I made it. I like that sooo much. Keep up at it. God bless you
your accent does not sound at all like Cantonese, and at first because of the 'sh' sound I thought maybe Shanghai.