ramiro
manners and mobile phones First I would like to say that I'm not the typical maniatic guy who get annoying by everything. I'll write this entry just because in the book that I use to study english there is an exercise that ask you If you are abel to talk about the annoying manners that people have with their mobile phones. So, here is It. Since some years ago, the public places are full of a lot of people using their mobile phones in an annoying way. Maybe is not a problem If you are in the middle in the street, but in an small public place, to be noisy isn't very nice. That happens, specially, in the public transports. The train or the bus are the most usuals places where people do that kind of annoying thins. At first, when the phones were able just to call and text, people talked loudy everywhere. For example, you took the bus and were hoping to have a good journey when someone sat down in the back seat, took his/her phone and start to talk loudy: "Yes, I'm already at the bus. I'll be there in four hours. What about last night? Did you go somewhere?...." And you had to resign to hear the entire converstaion that also you didn't mind anything. But that's not the worst thing. Some years later the phones became music players too, and then, next to the seat where the noisy conversation was, now there was the noisy and horrible music too. What should I do when I'm in one of these situations? Is not very polite to say "I don't like your reggaeton, so take off your music please!", so... resing again, and hear the awfull music and the conversation that doesn't mind me. Finally, the smartphones arrived, and with them arrived the whatsapp... At least a possitive point, now people just text. But the problem with the music still is here.

Manners and mobile phones

First I would like to say that I'm not the typical maniatic cranky (irritable) guy who gets annoyeding by everything.

[Maniatic is not an English word.  "Maniacal" mean "showing a very abnormal or sick state of mind" but here I think you mean "irritable" or "cranky".  "Annoyed" is the past participle of annoy and is here used as an adjective:  a guy who gets annoyed ]

I'll write this entry just because in the book that I use to study English there is an exercise that asks you if you are abel able to talk about the annoying manners that people have with their mobile phones. So, here is It it is.   [the exercise ASKS]

Since some years ago, the   In recent years, public places are have become full of a lot of people using their mobile phones in an annoying way. Maybe is not a problem if you are in the middle in the street, but in an small public place, to be noisy isn't very nice.

That happens especially in the public transport. The train or the bus are the most usual places where people do that kind of annoying thing.  ("usual" does not change its ending to modify a series of nouns.)

At first, when the phones were able just to call and text, people talked loudy everywhere. For example, you took the bus and were hoping to have a good journey when someone sat down in the back seat, took out his or her phone and started (<em>pasado</em>) to talk loudy: "Yes, I'm already at the bus. I'll be there in four hours. What about last night? Did you go somewhere?...." And you had to resign yourself to hearing the entire converstaion that also you didn't mind anything  as if you didn't mind.  (I'm not sure what you mean here -- ?   como si no le moleste ??)

But that's not the worst thing. Some years later the phones became music players too, and then, next to the seat where the noisy conversation was, now there was now the noisy and horrible music too. What should I do when I'm in one of these situations? It is not very polite to say, "I don't like your reggaeton, so take turn off your music please!", so... resing resign yourself again to hearing the awfull music and the conversation that doesn't mind me. (Again, I don't understand what you mean here.)

Finally, the smartphones arrived, and with them arrived the came whatsapp... at least a positive point, now people just text. But the problem with the music still is here.

Comment:  Using the article "the" before a noun in English makes the noun specific.  Examples:

I like all types of music, but I like the music of Mozart best.

The problem with public transportation is that it can be very slow, but the public transportation of Spain is an exception.

Smartphones have made a big difference in modern life, but the smartphones in that store are very expensive.

He has lots of friends, but the friends he spends most time with are the ones from childhood.