Changgeun Lee
write about k-pop m/v reactin Today, I watched k-pop M/V reaction on the YouTube. Lee Seung-cheol's My Love, Lee Sun-hee's Meet him among them. They are both their favorite singers. That represents Korea the singer. It is well aware, but they able to sing well Through YouTube, if laughter and tears and consolation -- and hope to people from around the world felt once again today. Of course, there are people who misunderstood, but watching the music video That we experience emotions while watching it feel the same It is the idea, I should study harder English. I also want to tune in the comments freely. Thank you for interested k-pop very much.

write about k-pop m/v reactin

Today, I watched k-pop M/V reaction on the YouTube. "Reaction??" Did you mean Remake or Cover?

-----------------------------------------
Lee Seung-cheol's My Love, and Lee Sun-hee's Meet him are among them.

----------------------------------------
They are both their my favorite singers.

--------------------------------
That represents Korea the singer.

These singers represent Korea.  or They represent Korea as singers.

---------------------------------
It is well known aware  but that they are able to sing well or  Everyone is aware that they are able to sing well. 

------------------------------------
Through YouTube, if we felt  laughter,  and tears and consolation -- and hope to people from around the world felt that once again today. or  felt that today too. 
---------------------------------------------
Of course, there are people who misunderstood it, but  when watching the music video

---------------------------------------
That we But the emotions we experience emotions while watching it feel felt the same

-----------------------------------------------

It is the idea, I should study harder English.

I also want to tune in the comments freely. So, I should study English harder.

----------------------------------

Thank you for your interested in k-pop very much.