Nina
My pet I have a dog. His name is Archy. The breed of dog is Prague Ratter. He is 1 year and 10 months. Such the kind of dog in Lithuanian is very rare. If I am not mistaken, there are just two such dogs in the Vilnius. I like him and I hope that I liked him also. Although, he tried to run away from my house recently.It happend when my friend came to my house and the door was opened. Archy escaped through the opening in the door and disappeared in the darkness. I with my friend were frightened that he would be lost. I called him, but nobody approached to me, I couldn't even see him, couse was dark. Then I started scream and he came running to me, he was very happy, couse he felt freedom!

My pet

I have a dog. His name is Archy. The breed of dog is Prague Ratter. He is 1 year and 10 months old. Such the kind of dog in Lithuanian is very rare. If I am not mistaken, there are just two such dogs in Vilnius. I like him and I hope that you like him too .However he tried to run away from my house recently.It happened when my friend came to my house and the door was open. Archy escaped through the opening in the door and disappeared in the darkness. My friend and I were frightened that he would be lost. I called him, but nobody came , I couldn't even see him, because it was dark. Then I started screaming and he came running to me, he was very happy, because he felt freedom!

I am glad that you didn't lose him!