Giuseppe
Translation of my CV from Italian to English Hi guys, I'm writing my CV in English and I would know if I made some errors in translation from Italian. This is the text: Main activities and responsibilities: • Responsible for annual budgets, forecasts and cash flows of the holding and its subsidiaries and for preparation of monthly consolidated P&L and balance sheet designed for internal use of the board. Sharing of the results with the top management, proposition and evaluation of the actions to be taken. • Management of long term financial planning and of short term financial needs (supervision activities of the Treasury Office) with the formulation of scenarios composition of the equity or debt capital in the medium/long term. • Processing and closing independently of the statutory financial statements (holding and subsidiaries) in accordance with international accounting principles (IAS/IFRS) and local GAAP (Italian GAAP). • Development of strategic business plans to support growth strategies and preparation of business and marketing plans of new real estate projects to be allocated to the banks. • Coordination in the process of buying and selling real estate from the preliminary agreement to the signing of deeds and related management of relationships with banks. Accomplishments: • Preparation of the Business Plan for obtaining a loan of € --- Mio to support the construction of 24 luxury residences in Olbia, “Le Residenze del Faro“, worth € --- Mio. (Granted – February 2014)g • Drafting of the Holding's strategic Business Plan 2014 - 2016 to obtain a new loan of € --- Mio for the expansion of the own luxurious hotel (5-star), “Abi D'oru”, located in Porto Rotondo. (Granted – December 2013) • Preparation of the Business Plan for obtaining a loan of € --- Mio to support the construction of a residential building in Olbia, “Le Residenze del Molo”, worth € --- Mio. (Granted – March 2013) • Drafting of the long-medium term debt restructuring plan for an amount of € --- Mio, with the additional request to get a new loan of € --- Mio for the development of new real estate projects. (Granted – October 2011) • Drawing up of the refinancing of the debt on the mall “Piazza Azuni” located in Sassari for an amount of € --- Mio. (Granted – April 2011)
1

Bravissimo! :P  Scrivi molto bene in inglese!

Translation of my CV from Italian to English

Hi guys, I'm writing my CV in English and I would know

I would like to know / I want to know

if I made some errors in translation from Italian. This is the text:

Main activities and responsibilities:
• Responsible for annual budgets, forecasts and cash flows of the holding and its subsidiaries and for preparation of monthly consolidated P&L and balance sheet designed for internal use of the board. Sharing of the results with the top senior management, making proposals and evaluating the actions to be taken.
• Management of long term financial planning and of short term financial needs (supervision activities of the Treasury Office) with the formulation of scenarios composition of the equity or debt capital in the medium/long term.  - I don't understand exactly what you mean by 'scenarios composition'...
• Processing and closing independently of the statutory financial statements (holding and subsidiaries) in accordance with international accounting principles (IAS/IFRS) and local GAAP (Italian GAAP).
• Development of strategic business plans to support growth strategies and preparation of business and marketing plans of new real estate projects to be allocated to the banks.
• Coordination in the process of buying and selling real estate from the preliminary agreement to the signing of deeds and related management of relationships with banks.
Accomplishments:
• Preparation of the Business Plan for obtaining a loan of € --- Mio to support the construction of 24 luxury residences in Olbia, “Le Residenze del Faro“, worth € --- Mio. (Granted – February 2014)g
• Drafting of the Holding's strategic Business Plan 2014 - 2016 to obtain a new loan of € --- Mio for the expansion of the own luxurious hotel (5-star), “Abi D'oru”, located in Porto Rotondo. (Granted – December 2013)  I don't understand the underlined phrase.
• Preparation of the Business Plan for obtaining a loan of € --- Mio to support the construction of a residential building in Olbia, “Le Residenze del Molo”, worth € --- Mio. (Granted – March 2013)
• Drafting of the long-medium term debt restructuring plan for an amount of € --- Mio, with the additional request to get a new loan of € --- Mio for the development of new real estate projects. (Granted – October 2011)
• Drawing up of the refinancing of the debt on the mall “Piazza Azuni” located in Sassari for an amount of € --- Mio. (Granted – April 2011)

Great job!  You write well.  If you can explain what you wanted to say in the underlined phrases, then maybe we can decide on some better expressions to say these things.

Leigh