Sandrine
About my work I'm communication and press relation manager in an international software company. My job consist to promote company's products and services with journalists. I manage a budget and I define the communication and PR plan for 4 the business units of the company in France. I define key messages and I supervise spokesperson's interviews with journalists. I write press releases and press kits. I organize press events like conferences and press tours. I manage a PR agency to help me in my job. I working in coordination with the european PR teams of the company. Sometime, I collaborate with them to organize european press events. My job is really interesting, I like it. The press relation's practice is really different depending on the country or the organisation where you work. I like to discover the different practices of my international colleagues. I would like to work most time with an european PR team's, but for that I need to inprove my english level.
1

About my work

I'm a Communications and Press Relations (PR) manager in an international software company. My job consists of promoting the company's products and services with journalists. I manage a budget and I define the communication and PR plan for 4 of the business units of the company in France. I define key messages and I supervise spokespersons' interviews with journalists.

I write press releases and press kits. I organize press events like conferences and press tours. I manage a PR agency to help me in my job. I work in coordination with the European PR teams of the company. Sometimes, I collaborate with them to organize European press events. My job is really interesting, I like it.

The press relations practice differs depending on the country or the organisation you work in. I like to discover the different practices of my international colleagues. I would like to work most of the time with European PR teams, but for that I need to improve my English level.

About my work

I'm communications and press relations manager in at an international software company. My job consists to of promoting the company's products and services with journalists. I manage a budget and I define the communication and PR plans for 4 of the company's business units of the company in France. I define key messages and I supervise spokesperson's interviews with journalists.

I write press releases and press kits. I organize press events like conferences and press tours. I manage a PR agency to help me in with my job. I working in coordination with the European PR teams of the company. Sometimes, I collaborate with them to organize European press events. I like my job becasue it My job is really interesting, I like it.

The press relation's practice is really different depending on the country or the organisation where you work. I like to discover the different practices of my international colleagues. I would like to work most of the time with an (this is one of very few exceptions to the "a" or "an" rule) European PR team's, but however, for that I need to improve my level of english level.

Hi Shivyadav, Sorry, but I learn english too. My level is not enough well to help you, I regularly make mistakes. You should request help to a native english person. Good luck !
Very nice. I am software engineer in software company. I want to learn English. please help thanks.