Carlos Suárez
An Unpleasant Surprise Do you like eating bananas? If so, be very careful because you can find a particularly dangerous spider next to them. This was what happened to a family in England, according to an article I´ve read. Apparently they had ordered bananas from a supermarket, and when the man took one of them from the box, a spider jumped towards him. He managed to get it off from him, and the animal got away. However, the man could take a photograph of the spider, and it turned out to be the most dangerous one in the world. Its bite may kill a person in less than two hours. To make thinks worse, the spider had laid a lot of eggs in the box. In the end , the spider was caught and its eggs frozen. Nevertheless, this is not the first time that this kind of spider is found along with bananas.Last November, a supermarket had to close for a couple of hours, after a spider of the same kind was found underneeth a banana box.

An Unpleasant Surprise

Do you like eating bananas? If so, be very careful because you could find a particularly dangerous spider next to them. This was what happened to a family in England, according to an article I´ve read.
Apparently they had ordered bananas from a supermarket, and when the man took one of them from the box, a spider jumped towards him. He managed to get it off from him, and the animal got away. However, the man could take took a photograph of the spider, and it turned out to be the most dangerous one/spider in the world. Its bite can/could kill a person in less than two hours. To make thinks worse, the spider had laid a lot of eggs in the box.
In the end , the spider was caught and its eggs were frozen. Nevertheless, this is not the first time that this kind/type of spider has been found among bananas.Last November, a supermarket had to close for a couple of hours, after a spider of the same kind was found underneeth a banana box.

I have just eaten a banana, I am glad to tell you there was no spider present.

That's scary. Some months ago I read an article about a grocery store worker in Portugal who opened a box of bananas from Colombia and found cocaine,lol.