Francisco Zattoni
Started to really learn english. Makes one year that i by the first time put in my head to start learn english, but at that time i didn't know many things about grammar or vocabulary, every i knew was came from games that i played and of social contact. My progrees was slow, i searched about grammar rules, learned a bith more here and there, stoped for somes days, weeks, and here i am. Really, i feel that my progress was good, conpared by the what i was one year ago, but i still far to be fluent in the language, it's because i don't had much motivation, until somes weeks ago, when i decided to learn japanese. But was a problem. The most part or the best of the materials for japanese students are in english and that is what motivated to be here and increase my english and practice with you guys. Obviously, there others reasons for i learn english (career, work, etc) don't just the japanese. So that's it, this is my first text here, i know that has a bunch of errors, but i write this without any help. I hope that you understand leastways a little of what i wrote. Tks !! Byee