Boris
A Personal Letter for Correction Hi there ! I am requested to write a personal letter to practice my writing skills. The topic of the letter is : I stayed at my friend's house and forgot there a file with important documents. I am asking my friend to return this file by post. Dear Lynn, I'm writing you this letter asking you for a favor you can kindly do for me. As you probably remember I visited your hospitable house about 3 days ago when I participated in a business seminar in your city. Unfortunately, when I was wrapping up my belongings for my trip back to the UK, I completely forgot about a file with important documents inside. If my memory doesn't fail me, I left the file on the table that was located in the room I stayed at. The file has a read cover and a tree-colour logo at the top-right corner. I'd be very thankful if you could send me the file by the post. I'll send you by e-mail my exact address in the UK. I'll pay for all postal expenses related to sending the file from Australia to the UK. Thank you in advance, Betty.
1

Dear Lynn,

I'm writing you this letter to ask you to kindly do a favour for me.

As you will remember, I stayed at your home 3 days ago when I participated in a business seminar in your city.

Unfortunately when I was packing up my belongings for my trip back to the UK, I completely forgot about a file with important documents inside. If my memory doesn't fail me, I left it on the table in the room that I stayed in. The file has a red cover and a tree-coloured logo on the top-right corner.

I would be very grateful if you would send me the file by post. I will forward my UK home address to you by email. I'll pay for all postal costs related to sending the file from Australia to the UK.

Thank you in advance,

Betty.