Sabrina Khoo
Postcard Erjie I bought this card last night and I'm now waiting for sunrise at Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. It is just so nice hearing the sound of the seashore here. Still remember I keep complaining to you about this place? But I like it now is just because it is so peaceful. Darling I bought this card last night and I'm now waiting for sunrise at Chaweng Beach, Koh Samui. The beach here is not as beautiful as Redang & Boracay but it's peaceful and harmony. I know it will be more beautiful if you come with me for the next time. I love you. Family At first, I was thinking what a damn boring place for me. I would not visit here again. Today is the last day I'm here and I feel want to keep back my words. This is a beautiful place for no reason. Dr. I found this card last night at Fisherman village, Koh Samui. It's quite pricey compare to other postcards. But it attracts me a lot and i sit on the street choosing for almost 1 hour because all are nice. I thinking why not we do this for KKP for the next intake and we offer postage service. Parents will like it and its their turn to choose for one hour.