Neil Acsaf
studing English hello everyone i am learning Englis at the universidad del atlantico on Barrranquilla Colombia,here in Italki I have do good frends like Marc,Jhonny,La darius,gracyelle Maisa and Lara cardoso, Marc,La and johnny speak with my in Spanish and English, they help me with English and I them help with Spanish. gracyelle and Lara she speaks portugues and she learns Spanish with my
1

Studying  English

Hello everyone am learning English at the universidad del atlantico in Barrranquilla , Colombia  Here on Italki I have made  good frends like Marc,Jhonny,La darius,gracyelle Maisaand Lara cardoso, Marc,La and johnny . I speak with my them  in Spanish and English, and they help me with English and I them help with Spanish. Gracyelle and Larry they learn Spanish with me. 

1

studing English

Hello everyone, I am learning English at the University of Atlantico in Barrranquilla, Colombia.  Here in Italki I have do good friends like Marc, Jhonny, La darius, gracyelle Maisa, and Lara cardoso. Marc, La and johnny speak with me in Spanish and English.  They help me with English and I help them with Spanish. gracyelle, and Lara she speaks Portugues and she learns Spanish from me.

thank you very much