Barbara
Hymn to the Optimism Today I heard on the radio about a war between martians and cavemen, then when I was walking I saw a starved dog on the street, freeze and full of ticks, next to him was an ancient man very, very old. And then when I was on the subway a little boy looked at me and answered.. what we can do with this world so cruel? Then I just gazed at him and I said.. Laugh, even when you are sad and lonely. Laugh, even if everybody let you down. Laugh, even if you are full of troubles, overwhelmed by problems and helpless Just laugh because in life your only option is failure. Because tomorrow the sky will be cloudy also. because you are not beautiful nor even talented and your only option is failure.

Hymn to the Optimism

Today I heard on the radio about a war between martians and cavemen.

Then when I was walking I saw a starved dog on the street, freezing and full of ticks. Next to him was an ancient man. Very, very old.

And then when I was on the subway a little boy looked at me and asked.. "what we can do with this world that is so cruel?" 

Then I just gazed at him and I said:

Laugh, even when you are sad and lonely.
Laugh, even if everybody lets you down.
Laugh, even if you are full of troubles, overwhelmed by problems and feel helpless.
Laugh, because in life your only option is failure.
Because tomorrow the sky will be cloudy again.
because you are not beautiful nor even talented
and your only option is failure.

------

Beautiful words, Bárbara!!! As always. :-)

Hymn to the Optimism Optimistic

Then when I was walking, I saw a starved dog on the street, freeze frozen (or freezing) and full of ticks.

Next to him was an ancient man, who was very, very old.

And then, when I was on the subway, a little boy looked at me and answered asked, "What we can do with this cruel world so cruel?"

Then I just gazed at him and I said..

Laugh, even if everybody everyone lets you down.
Laugh, even if you are full of have troubles, are overwhelmed by problems and feel helpless. 
Just laugh, because in life your only option is failure.
Because tomorrow the sky will be cloudy also again.
Because you are not beautiful, nor even talented
and your only option is failure.

<em>Thanks for sharing!</em>