Three Bears Old Russian fairy tale about the three bears. When I was little. grandmother read me a story about how a little Masha went to the forest and got lost. Masha was a long time and came to the house of the three bears. In this house lived mother bear, papa bear and little son bear. Yesterday I saw three bears in one Siberian roadside cafe.))))
2

Three Bears

There is an old Russian fairy tale about the three bears. When I was little. Grandmother read me a story about how a little Masha went to the forest and got lost. Masha was wandering (?) for a long time and came to the house of the three bears. In this house lived Mother Bear, Papa Bear and Little Son Bear. Yesterday I saw three bears in one a Siberian roadside cafe.))))

I did not expect.)))

Three Bears.

There is an old Russian fairy tale about three bears. When I was little,my grandmother read me a story about how little Masha went to the forest and got lost. Masha wandered for a long time and came across the house of the three bears. In this house,there was living Mother Bear, Papa Bear and little  Son Bear. Yesterday I saw three bears in one Siberian roadside cafe.))))

Yes sideways)))) I do not know why.)))
Хорошо Оксана, Interesting, but your pictures are always sideways :/