Neil Acsaf
Hacienda Napoles The Hacienda Napoles is the place where Pablo Escobar brought many animals from Africa, he wanted make an Africa in Colombia, for this, Pablo Escobar made Hacienda Napoles, today Hacienda Napoles is a theme park where you can find pools or water attractions, you can find zoo and the history of this place. this place is very beautifully because is localized at the magdalena medio Colombiano, here there are many species of bird with many colors in this place there is a river named Rio Claro. Rio Claro had a color gren is like an emerald
1

Hacienda Napoles

The Hacienda Napoles is a place where Pablo Escobar brought many animals from Africa. He wanted to make an Africa in Colombia, so Pablo Escobar made Hacienda Napoles. Today Hacienda Napoles is a theme park where you can find pools and other water attractions, a zoo, and a history of the place.
It is very beautiful because it is located at the magdalena medio Colombiano, where there are many species of birds, of many colors. In this place there is a river named Rio Claro. Rio Claro is green like an emerald.