The great man who married with "disabilities" great woman. Reza Hilyard Somantri (28 years old) was born as normal child, his father is ex-deputy governor of Bank Indonesia (The central bank of the Republic of Indonesia). As son of ex-deputy governor of Bank Indonesia I can say he can get what he wants such as nice cars, beauty woman, glamorous life, etc. Putri herlina (25 years old) was born without hands, Her parents is nowhere. She had been left in hospital by her parents not long after the birth before finally she was treated by orphanage. Reza met Herlina for the first time when he was giving a help for the orphanage where Herlina works and lives there and fell in love at first sight. Herlina has been working to nursing children who have same "unlucky" condition as her, such as : feeding them, dressing them, bathing them, etc. Herlina is the first love for Reza and he decided to propose Herlina 7 months later. Just like another parents, his parents was shock at first, they didn't suppose their son was going to marry in near future and finally they accepted and supported what Reza wants after they had been explained by Reza. Reza designed their home to make fit with Herlina condition and they have been together for one year now and he open music studio and rent-rooms to accompany Herlina.
up up :D
up up
Up up
up up
up up... correct my entry please..hehe