Mia
Japanese Numbers いまはごぜん十二じゅ五十一ぷんです(or, like in military time: 一じゅ五十五ぷん)。そしてわたしはねませんです。 It has been a few weeks since I last posted anything in Japanese. I have been quite busy lately aiding my mother during and after her recent surgery as well as working on a few house projects. I really miss studying my Japanese and have only had the chance to learn on a few things in between. Currently, I am setting my focus on numbers as numbers have a lot to do with everything in life: Your age, the time, the day of the month, the year you're in, with money, and what I'll eventually learn: counters. Recently, I have learned how to say the months, the days, and all my numbers in Kanji as well as the Kanji for 月and 日. In order to practice, I have created my own little calendar in which I plan to wake up each morning and tell myself in Japanese what day, month, hour, and year it is until is in tattooed in my brain ( I realize how complicated it is to say the days of the month and not to mention the switch between ぷん and ふん in terms of time). Having said that, if you don't mind, please let me know if my calendar looks okay and if I should fix anything.
1

Japanese Numbers

いまはごぜん十二じ五十一ぷんです(or, like in military time: 一じ五十五ん)。そしてわたしはねませんです

Recently, I have learned how to say the months, the days, and all my numbers in Kanji as well as the Kanji for 月and 日. In order to practice, I have created my own little calendar in which I plan to wake up each morning and tell myself in Japanese what day, month, hour, and year it is until is in tattooed in my brain ( I realize how complicated it is to say the days of the month and not to mention the switch between ぷん and ふん in terms of time).

Having said that, if you don't mind, please let me know if my calendar looks okay and if I should fix anything.

Good job, Maria! You wrote perfectly. In general, now we use 1,2,3,4,5,... instead of kanji when we write numbers in our daily life, especially when we write something horizontally, but I think using kanji very often is good to learn them. Please keep up! 

I found this web page, please take look. Espero que te guste. 

http://japanese-lesson.com/vocabulary/words/date.html

1

Japanese Numbers

いまはごぜん十二じ五十一ぷんです(or, like in military time: 五十五ん)。そしてわたしはまだねていません

It has been a few weeks since I last posted anything in Japanese. I have been quite busy lately aiding my mother during and after her recent surgery as well as working on a few house projects.

I really miss studying my Japanese and have only had the chance to learn on a few things in between. Currently, I am setting my focus on numbers as numbers have a lot to do with everything in life: Your age, the time, the day of the month, the year you're in, with money, and what I'll eventually learn: counters.

The small よ in きんょうび should be a large よ. Apart from that, your calendar all seems to be OK. I hope you enjoy learning numbers in Japanese!

¡Es cierto! creo que lo voy hacer asi de ahora en adelante. ¡Seguro que me ayudara mucho! ¡Gracias!
¡Hola Maria! Escribir todo en hiragana sería una buena práctica para aprender cómo se lee las horas, por ejemplo, じゅうにじごじゅういっぷん、いちじごじゅうごふん. ¡Mucha suerte!