Mount Athos At October I’ve visited amazing place in Greece! This is monastic republic Athos. The Holy Mountain. Agion Oros. Athos is a state within a state. Residents of monastic republic are monks. Athos is the center of world Orthodoxy. Athos formally controlled by the Patriarch of Constantinople. Athos is a center of prayer. Athos is the earthly destiny of the Virgin. On Mount Athos there are 20 main monasteries and many cells in which monks live. Each monastery is a Byzantine castle with a temple inside. Monasteries live in Byzantine times. Set their clocks at midnight when the sun goes down. Several hours at night monks spend in prayer in the temple. Worship lasted till morning. During the day monks working in the convent and monastery gardens and orchards. Only men can visit Mount Athos. The entrance to Mount Athos for women is not allowed for a thousand years.
1

Mount Athos

At In October I’ve visited amazing place in Greece - This is the monastic republic Athos which is nickednamed "the Holy Mountain". Agion Oros. Athos is a state within a state; all of residents of the monastic republic are monks. Athos is the center of world Orthodoxy - Athos is formally controlled by the Patriarch of Constantinople and Athos is a center of prayer. Athos is said to be the earthly destiny of the Virgin. On Mount Athos there are 20 main monasteries and many cells within which monks live.
Each monastery is a Byzantine castle with a temple inside. Such monasteries first arose during the live in Byzantine times. Set their clocks at midnight when the sun goes down. For several hours each at night, the monks spend in prayer in the temple. Worship lasted utill morning.
During the day, the monks worked in the convent and monastery gardens and orchards. 

Only men can visit Mount Athos. Women have not been allowed to visit Mount Athos for the past thousand years The entrance to Mount Athos for women is not allowed for a thousand years.

Good! This is quite accurate, but your sentence structure is a little simple. I've tried to help you with it a little bit. I hope this has been helpful! 

Mount Athos

At In October I I’ve visited an amazing place in Greece! This is The monastic republic of Athos. The Holy Mountain, Agion Oros. Athos is a state within a state. The residents of the monastic republic are monks. Athos is the center of the Orthodox world, and was Orthodoxy. Athos formally controlled by the Patriarch of Constantinople. Athos is a center of prayer, it  Athos is the earthly destiny of the Virgin. On Mount Athos there are 20 main monasteries and many cells in which monks live.
Each monastery is a Byzantine castle containing  with a temple inside. Monasteries were alive in Byzantine times. They set their clocks at midnight when the sun goes down. Several hours at night Monks spend several hours at night in prayer in the temple. Worship lasted till morning.
During the day monks worked working in the convent and monastery gardens and orchards.
Only men can visit Mount Athos. The Entrance to Mount Athos for women has not been is not allowed for a thousand years.