Jesus
Visit Hi Chris. I agree with you in coming the second week, as I´ll be very busy the first one making some arrangements. You´re going to enjoy a lot here because there are lots of things to do. Apart from the marvelous beaches, we could go for sightseeing and visiting some interesting museums, in addition to an amazing castle. It´ll probably be hot all summer, so you´ll need to bring summer clothes like t-shirts and shorts. Also, don´t forget to put in your backpack some pairs of swimming trunks. I live downtown, so you could take a bus and come to the main bus station.. They´re very inexpensive, as well as it´s very easy to manage to get to the city center. I´ll be waiting for you at the main station, as I live five minutes far from there. Looking forward to seeing you. Boudonces.

Visit

Hi Chris.
I agree with you in coming that you should come the second week, as I´ll be very busy the first one (the first week) making some arrangements.
You´re going to enjoy it a lot here because there are lots of things to do. Apart from the marvelous beaches, we could go for sightseeing and visit ing some interesting museums in addition to an amazing castle.
It´ll probably be hot all summer, so you´ll need to bring summer clothes like t-shirts and shorts.  Also, don´t forget to put in your backpack some pairs of swimming trunks.  (o ... don't forget to pack some swimming trunks in your backpack)
I live downtown, so you could can take a bus (vivo en en centro así que puedes coger un autobus...) and come to the main bus station.. They´re very inexpensive, as well as  and it´s very easy to manage to get to the city center.  I´ll be waiting for you at the main station, as I live only five minutes far from there.
Looking forward to seeing you.
Boudonces.

Note:

You´re going to enjoy it a lot here ...

"it" is a neutral pronoun

the use here is similar to the 'lo' in "¡Que lo pases bien!"