lichang
Today Today,is a normal day! but i saw the news got one thing for the Ebola virus.It is very dangers . I write down a few sentence,because i don't know how to write.i want improve my english grammar.i always use the wrong sentence to talk to other people,i knew is very bad thing.i think your guys can help me correct and i also want improve my speak skills.if you want improve your chinese then you can ask me.we can talk to each other .use Facebook or skype;)
1

Today

Today,is has been a typical day! However, I saw on the news got one thing for a report about the Ebola virus. It is very dangerous.

I'm writing down just a few sentences,because I don't really know how to write. I want to improve my English grammar. I'm always using the wrong phrasing when talking to other people, and I know that's a very bad thing. I hope your guys can you'd be able to help by correcting me. and Also, I want to improve my speaking skills. If you want to improve your Chinese, then you can ask me. We can talk to each other using Facebook or Skype. ;)

<em>Capital letters</em>. <em>A space after each punctuation mark</em>. These are little things, but very important.

I've corrected your text so it sounds like a native speaker. Hopefully it's not too confusing, and I also hope that you're doing some grammar exercises so you can understand how English works.

Feel free to ask about any correction I've made. I'm happy to explain.

1

Today

Today, is a normal day! (or 'Today was a usual day') but I saw the news got one thing for the Ebola virus. It is very dangers dangerous.
I have writing down (This action (writing) was in the past) a few sentences, because I didn't know how to write. I want to improve my English grammar. I always use the wrong sentences to talk to other people. I know, this is the very bad thing. I think your, guys, can help me correct and I also want to improve my speak skills. If you want to improve your Chinese, then you can ask me. We can talk to each other by using Facebook or Skype;)

1

Today

Today,is a normal day! but i saw the news got one thing for the Ebola virus.It is very dangers .
I write down a few sentence,because i don't know how to write.i want improve my english grammar.i always use the wrong sentence to talk to other people,i knew is very bad thing.i think your guys can help me correct and i also want improve my speak skills.if you want improve your chinese then you can ask me.we can talk to each other .use Facebook or skype;)

Today is a normal day! but I saw news about Ebola and I think this is very dangerous disease. I wrote short sentences because I don't know what to write and I always used wrong sentence when I was walking with someone and this is very bad thing. Please help me to correct my entries and speaking too. I can help you If you want to improve your Chinese using Facebook or Skype.

Danger = noun.
Dangerous = Adjective. 

I'm not native speaker but if I were you, I will write like above. :)

Don't afraid of mistakes) I have the same problem. But now I am trying speaking English as much as possible. And I am writing different sentences or stories on italki. People correct me and so my English is improving. So the most important thing is the practice with someone - with your friends, your teacher or with yourself. Don't stop speaking and it will be good)