Patri Alv F
Complicated love relationships In my life, I had had complicated love relationships. The last one, the hardest. For this reason, it's a lot of difficult for me to fall in love. I had a sad experience the first and the last time i fallen in love. It happened when i was 19 years old. I'm starting my university studies and he was in my class. We hit it off immediately. In this time, he had a girlfriend and i had just broken up with my boyfriend. I had never thought of this guy as more than a friend. After a few years or months (i don't remember exactly), we went to a party with our classmates. We spent a good time together: dancing, talking and laughing a lot. At the end of the night, he wanted to tell me something. We went out of the party and looked for a quiet place where we can talk better. He said me that he had broken up with his girlfriend a few months ago. I said him i was sorry but he said me 'no'. He had found on me the happiness. I was without words. I was in 'shock' but i felt the same. After two great years, our love suffered a twist. He had to go abroad to live. In this moment, we didn't know and we wanted to try continue with our relationship. But a lot of problems appeared and, finally, our love relationship broke up. I passed a really sad days, months and perhaps years. Nowadays, It's very hard for me to try it again. I'm afraid of love.
1

In my life I have had complicated romantic relationships. The last one was the worst, and now I find it difficult to fall in love. My heart was broken the one and only time that I fell in love. 

It happened when I was nineteen years old. I was starting my university studies and he was in my class. We hit it off right away. He had a girlfriend then, and I had just broken up with my boyfriend. I never thought of him as anything more than a friend.
After a few years or months (I don't remember) we went to a party with our classmates. We had a good time dancing, talking, and laughing a lot together. At the end of the night he said that he wanted to tell me something. We went outside, and looked for a quiet place where we could talk privately. He told me that he had broken up with his girlfriend a few months ago. I told him that I was sorry, but he said "no, I have found happiness with you." I was speechless and in shock, but I felt the same way about him.
After two great years, our relationship took a turn for the worst. He had to move abroad. At that time we did not know what the future would hold, but we wanted to try to continue our relationship. Eventually, many problems surfaced and we broke-up. I was heart-broken for a long time, and now I do not think that I want to be in another romantic relationship. I'm afraid of love.

<em>Bueno. Algunos problemas con el pasado como "said/told" pero buen trabajo y da quenta en los espresiones idiomaticas que me escribió para usted.
~Daniel  </em>

Thank you! ) I slowly begin to trust...
Love will find its way back to you. I think it's best to stay active. You are more likely to feel sad if you are doing nothing. So... spend time with your friends, maybe start jogging and just do things to keep yourself busy. =)
Hopefully you will start to see all of life in a better light once again.