Aiko
To Be A Good Member of An Orchestra …2 Second, you need the ability of communicating three types of people if you want to be a good member of orchestra. First, it’s necessary to communicate with other members in your orchestra. “How should we express this bar?” and “How do we make this music” have to be discussed to show a good performance. In addition, It should not be forgotten that a conductor is one of the most important points. It is vital to communicate with a conductor not only in a verbal but also in a nonverbal. She/he explains how to play by using the whole body during a performance. You should receive the message by a conductor. Besides you should communicate with a composer. Most members usually have a dialogue with a composer of music. You may have such a question how to contact with composer, though Mozart and Beethoven already passed away several hundred years ago. What they thought and how they want us to play are all put on a musical score. The ability of communication with a composer is same as the ability of reading a score.

To Be A Good Member of An Orchestra …2

Secondly, you need the ability of communicating to communicate with three types of people if you want to be a good member of orchestra. Firstly, it’s necessary to communicate with other members in your orchestra. Such as, “How should we express this bar?” and or(「and」は xとyだけ の意味がある。「such as」は xとyなど の意味がある。) “How do we make this music” have to be discussed to show a good performance. In addition, Itit (「capital i」はCommaのあとでいりません。)should not be forgotten that a conductor is one of the most important pointsperson(Conductorは「点」じゃなくて人です。). It is vital to communicate with a conductor not only in a verbally but also in a nonverbally. She/he explains how to play by using their whole body during a performance. You should receive the message bythrough a conductor. Besides, you should communicate with a composer(どうしてConductorと話さなければなりませんか。この文に理由を入れないと変です。). Most members usually have a dialogue with a composer of music(いつ会話しますか。before/after. You may have such a question as to how to contact with a composer, though as Mozart and Beethoven have already passed away several hundred years ago.  but what they thought and how they want us to play are all put on a musical score. The ability to communicateof communication with a composer is same as the ability to read of reading a score.

(^w^)