Natalia Piskunova
Help hungers by learning English!!! Did someone hear about a site freerice.com? This is the very useful resourse. It's simple: if you answer for the question right (it needs choosing one synonym from 4 English words), hungers will get 10 grains of rice for every right answer. So it is helpful as for English learners, as hungers around the world. Let's help them together)))
1

Help end / reduce hungers by learning English!!!

Has anyone heard about the site freerice.com? This is a very useful resource. It's simple: if you answer a question right (you need to choose one synonym from 4 English words), hungers a hungry person will get 10 grains of rice for every right answer. So it is as helpful as for English learners as it is for hungry people around the world.

Let's help them together)))

<em>"for every right answer" is a good phrase - I deleted it only because it duplicated what you wrote at the beginning of the sentence.</em>

<em>Thanks for the text - I will have a look myself.  Kind regards, Michael </em>

Surely try, Mumtaz)
Oh! I love this very much, it's hard to believe that we could help this way:) Yaaaaay (,") I'll definitely try it, thank you for sharing Natalia...