Huang Di
Disappointment of iPhone 6 I've been an Apple fans for over 15 years, but recent years I've been disappointed by Apple's products especially iPhone. I clearly remember when I got my first iPhone 2G in 2007, I was overwhelmingly excited and fascinated by it since it's a virtually great piece of art. Steve Jobs created something that nobody could even imagine. It has a brand new concept of interaction and ways of using cell phone. What's more it set the standard of how smartphone operating systems laying out their icons and applications. iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus, however, just extend their screens size with predictable improvement such as better camera and processor speed. When I saw the specification of iPhone 6 on my bed in the midnight, I feel so disappointed because I realised that Apple has lost its gene of innovation to create great products but started to using its domination of the market to earn money. Anyway, I have to accept the fact that Apple is becoming another Microsoft and we cannot expect every CEO of Apple to be another Steve Jobs. As an Apple Fans, I still hope Apple could offer us more creative stuff although they definitely won't be disruptive to our future. On the other hand, I also hope there are some other companies that can pose a challenge to Apple in order to improve our living standard in many aspects.