smelval
Could you correct my small writing, please? Many thanks in advance! Hello, my dear friend! how are you doing? what is the weather like? Here it is cold and already the temperature is zero degrees Celcius outside. I am doing not bad. Unfortunately, I left home early and come home late since I work long hours and commuting takes more than two hours. The working day went well. I am looking forward to school autunm holidays as I hate take a day off ( without payment to me since I take a day off on my expenses). On Saturday I want to visit my ex colleague. I must bid you farewell since I need to do household chores. Yours, N
In Indonesia it's 35 Celcius in midnight and 37 Celcius at noon :/

Could you correct my small writing, please? Many thanks in advance!

Hello, my dear friend!
how /How/ are you doing? what /What/ is the weather like? Here it is cold and already the temperature is zero degrees Celcius outside. I am doing not bad /I am not doing badly/. Unfortunately, I left home early and come home late since I work long hours and commuting takes more than two hours.
The working day went well. I am looking forward to school autunm /autumn/ holidays as I hate /to take - or taking/ take a day off ( without payment to me /omit to me/ since I take a day off on my expenses /at my own expense/).
On Saturday I want to visit my ex colleague.
I must bid you farewell since I need to do household chores.
Yours, N

best wishes!

Hello, my dear friend!
How are you doing? What is the weather like? Here it is cold and already the temperature is zero degrees Celsius outside. Things are not too bad for me. Unfortunately, I left home early and came home late, since I work long hours and commuting takes more than two hours.
The working day went well. I am looking forward to the school autumn holidays as I hate taking a day off (without payment to me as when I take a day off, it is at my own expenses).
On Saturday, I want to visit my ex colleague.
Yours, N