RAPHY L
I am going back to work! I am going back to work on November 1st, and I have already taken a long vacation nearly 11 months for giving birth to my dearest son. Maybe 11-months maternity leave is not long enough for a baby's growing process, but it's my treasure time watching him from an fragile infant to a baby who already can slightly walk. As to going back to work, I feel kind of nervous. Financial Services in Taiwan is more and more requiring by arrogant customer and timid company. Oh I complaint too much. Anyway, crossing my fingers to myself!
1

I am going back to work!

I am going back to work on November 1st, and I have already taken a long vacation, nearly 11 months for after giving birth to my dearest son. Maybe 11-months maternity leave is not long enough for a baby's growing process, but it's been my treasure time watching him grow from an fragile infant to a baby who already can almost slightly walk. As to going back to work, I feel kind of nervous. Financial Services in Taiwan is more and more requiring demanding by arrogant customers and timid companies. Oh I complaint too much. Anyway, crossing my fingers to for myself!

Actually maternity leave in Taiwan is 41-days without holidays or 56-days including holidays, and that's only for mother. As for father, he got only 3 days! I asked for additional parental leave without payment but insurance. 其實在台灣產假只有41天不含假日或是56天含假日 而且這是媽媽的部分 爸爸只有三天而已 我額外申請了育嬰留職停薪可是有保險給付。
That's great!, you had time to bond with your newborn child. In the U.S., companies are only required to give 3 months off for medical leave.