mamen
life after death I have just read a book about life after death. Well I know this is really controversial topic. The book is written by a women who suffered a coma and she was 30 hours in this situation. After she came back to the life she could remember many things than happened while she was in coma, in fact she could listen a converaation that took place in other room next to her. She describes what she felt and what she saw in the other side, although if you believe about life after death or not , its a great book that make you think.

life after death

I have just read a book about life after death. Well, I know this is really controversial topic. The book is written by a women who suffered a coma and she was in this situation for 30 hours. After she came back to life (or regained consciousness) she could remember many things than happened while she was in the coma. In fact, she could hear a conversation that took place in the room next to hers.
She describes what she felt and what she saw on the other side. Whether you believe in life after death or not, it's a great book that make you think.

life after death

I have just read a book about life after death. (This sentence also could be written: "I have just finished reading a book about life after death") Well I know that this is really controversial topic. The book is was written by a women who was stuck in a coma for 30 hours. (*) suffered a coma and she was 30 hours in this situation. After she came out of the coma, back to the life she could remember many things that happened while she was in coma. In fact, she could hear listen a conversation that took place in the other room next to her.
She describes what she felt and what she saw on the other side. Whether although if you believe in about life after death or not, it is a great book that make you think.

* This also could be written " The book was written by a women who was in a coma that lasted 30 hours. "

Great job!

Thanks for sharing the link Michelle... I have read that too before :)
Thought you might find this interesting. http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/german-scientists-prove-there-is-life-after-death/
@mamen: yes, I have read some story about experience of life after death, I read from different sources (religion speaking). Everyone has almost same story only different form of "God" or "Angel" they met. @Rifki: "life after death" she means is not as you understand as the waiting period to a judgment day after death (or after death time period waiting for purgatory according to Catholicism), but it is what Indonesian say "mati suri"