Tomas
A story. "The house is situated in the west direction," she reflected. "It was the afternoon, when I fall asleep. It must be the morning of the next day. Well, there had to be some drugs in the soup. Everything seems to be crazy." She woke up and headed for a door. It was open. She surveyed the house. It was calm and quiet. Jane put her head on her aching head and tried to think. And then she spotted a snippet of newspaper lying by the door. Her eyes were caught by a striking headline. "The girl in a red dress. Spectacular robbery at the Orion market." She swayed out in the sun and sat on the stair and read. Her eyes widened with surprise. The facts were plain and brief. Right after her leaving from market three men and a girl in red dress took out revolvers and successfully attacked the meeting. They seized one hundred pearls and fled in a fast racing car. They hasn't been tracked yet.
1

A story.

"The house is situated in the west direction," she reflected. "It was the afternoon when I fall /fell/ asleep. It must be the morning of the next day. Well, there had to be /had to be is ok, must have been is better/ some drugs in the soup. Everything seems to be crazy."
She woke up and headed for a door. It was open. She surveyed the house. It was calm and quiet.
Jane put her head /hand?/ on her aching head and tried to think. And then she spotted a snippet of newspaper lying by the door. Her eyes were caught by a striking headline.
"The girl in a red dress. Spectacular robbery at the Orion market."
She swayed out in the sun and sat on the stair and read. Her eyes widened with surprise. The facts were plain and brief.
Right after her leaving from / Right after she had left the /  market three men and a girl in /a/ red dress took out revolvers and successfully attacked the meeting. They seized one hundred pearls and fled in a fast racing /omit racing/ car. They hasn't /haven't/ been tracked yet.